Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby bump, 20 weeks

So I'm told I'm a little behind on blogging...which is probably true (guilty smile :) ).  Today I am 22 weeks, but this picture is from 20 weeks. 


I think I may be a little bigger now - I'll have to have Morgan take a picture in the next day or two and post that, so as to compare :)

I'm due March 1st, and I'm at the very end of my fifth month.  So I could be having a baby in 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 months!  Crazy and also awesome.  I'm a little past the official halfway mark, and it seems like it's gone by both slowly and quickly.  Isn't life always like that?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh the cuteness! You're looking pretty cute there - and that shirt looks familiar... :)

Thanks for finally posting a picture!! Can't wait for that cute little boy to get here.

SuzQuez said...

Yahooey! Thanks for blogging. Daily would be fine. ; )