Wednesday, January 18, 2012

baby bump, week 33...and our lack of car

So once again I'm a week behind (yes, yes, Kallie, I know :) ).  I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow (crazy! and awesome!) but here is a picture from last week:


Getting bigger!  Also more uncomfortable- shortness and a growing baby do not make for happy, not-sore ribs.  It's totally worth it, but I'm glad he pays attention when I nudge him away from under my right rib yet again :)

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but had to ask for a ride from a ward member, since our car got totaled last week.  Not completely smashed, and Morgan is thankfully fine, but the poor car is broken beyond what it is worth to fix, and we find ourselves carless.  Which isn't the ideal for end-of-pregnancy worrying-about-going-into-labor-at-random-times, but what can you do?  

We rented a car last weekend to stock up on groceries and go car-shopping, in case we decide to buy a car - but the "car" we reserved was actually just the cheapest, surprise-me kind of option, and they gave us a minivan :)  It was pretty funny, and way bigger than we're used to - but we definitely fit in driving into the church parking lot!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, glad Morgan is okay!! That sucks about the car though, you guys going to get a new one soon?

You are looking super cute!!

SuzQuez said...

I'm sure glad your man's okay. Did you have a funeral for ________ (your car's name)? So sad. ; ( Good luck choosing another.