Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween!

This year, we were cows.  A (small) herd of cows.  It was awesome :)



Alexander's costume was from the store...but he made it definitely the cutest cow costume ever sold!  I added the blue ribbon and bell, so that people at the party we attended on Saturday could tell that he is a boy.  He has such a cute face that sometimes people think is a girl, haha.



And the costume's tail just made it even more cute and funny :)


Morgan and I decided to be cows too, so some cut-out felt cows spots sewn onto our shirts did the trick.  And I sewed some spots onto one of Alexander's onesies for when the store costume got too hot for him.  Luckily, he was just as cute in that as the original costume. 



The pumpkin I carved became a cow, too.



Along with the cow cuteness, we got to eat chocolate pudding, peanut butter cookie, and Kit Kat parfaits.  Plus candy - can't forget that!  Overall, the year of the Halloween cow was pretty great :)

2 comments:

SuzQuez said...

Wonderful. Thanks!

SuzQuez said...

What a talented sew-er mom!