Monday, October 28, 2013

Big brother!

So Alexander has some rather exciting news to share:


Yes, we are adding a baby to our family! It's a boy, and he is due March 9th. That means I am 21 weeks along- over halfway already! The first trimester had the normal pregnancy nausea and fatigue (much more so than when I was pregnant with Alexander), but luckily that is over and I am pretty much back to normal. Except for, you know, my growing stomach area:


I will be posting more soon, but we are doing well. Morgan is busy at work and plays on an ultimate frisbee team on Saturdays. I tutor students online a little bit and take care of our boys and house. And Alexander, who we now usually call Xander, is a bundle of energy! He gets out all his toys and books within 15 minutes of waking up and loves to collect things. He especially loves cars and Daddy's shoes. And anytime he gets to play with Daddy, like this dancing video, is fun times:







3 comments:

SuzQuez said...

That's cute.

GOOD JOB!

Sheena said...

Just fyi, your first video didn't work.

but I still enjoyed actually seeing something! :)

Kristen said...

So fun! POST MORE PLEASE!!

So you're doing online tutoring? That's cool! Tell us all about it!

Loved the picture and video. Seriously, I need more. Consider me an addict and you gotta keep it coming. :)