Saturday, December 17, 2011

baby bump, week 29

So I'm 29 weeks now!  Almost 3/4 of the way...which sounds far.  But there is still another 2 1/2 months, give or take a few weeks, to go - so it also seems kinda far away.  And I feel definitely bigger lately:


Yep, bigger.  Morgan and I went to a childbirth prep class on Wednesday and the previous Wednesday - basic stages-of-labor stuff and Lamaze relaxation techniques.  Morgan thought the relaxation stuff was kinda corny but came anyway because he loves me like that :) and I feel a little more prepared for future events.  So  good all around :)


3 comments:

Ally said...

Looking good! ;-D

Excited for you two to become parents. You and Kristen are sure starting to even out the lack of boys in the 'original family.' ;-)

Cheers and best wishes to you both, and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

llamaaaaaaa

Chuck Norris said...

You did not-eth open your presents last. You shall surely pay for that travesty in BREACH of the ticketed violation thrust upon you Christmas Eve. How dare you. I will send my posse in all of their roundhouse-glory to extract appropriate compensation (in fruit gushers). Be prepared to pay up, Buster.

Peace and probably not love,

Chuckie