Friday, November 16, 2012

Daddy's boy

Alexander and his dad are good pals.  Alexander loves to cuddle with Daddy when he is sleepy after church.


And watching Daddy play the guitar is pretty much the coolest ever.


Though brushing teeth is pretty awesome lately, too.


Daddy's cell phone is a favorite toy; attempts on its electronic life are made regularly, if Alexander has anything to say about it.  A cell phone is definitely worth lunging for - especially if Daddy is there to keep the lunge from becoming a faceplant :)





The cutest sight to see, though, is Alexander reading with Daddy.  We read a book with Alexander every night before bed, and he just loves books.  Lately he also likes to look at them on his own.

Or a read-a-thon is fun :)


Last night took the cake - while Daddy was reading his bedtime book, Alexander (who until now quietly inspects or hits the pages) decided to help him read.  So cute!


And then this morning Alexander wanted to keep reading to himself.  He learned from the best :)



3 comments:

SuzQuez said...

That is SOO cool that he reads, too. What a smartie!

Kristen said...

Wow, I'm super impressed. You got a genius boy there! The kiddos watched it too, and thought it was so funny and cute.

Can't wait to give him some loving!

Lauralee said...

Gaaaaah!!! I don't remember if I already texted you how much I love this...but I keep watching it over and over, and looking at those eyebrows on the brushing teeth picture and can't stop laughing. OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU HERE YET?!?!?!?!