So yes, I'm still behind in blogging...oh well :)
I'm 25 1/2 weeks along now, and getting to the end of my second trimester. And also getting tired more easily - these stomach muscles (what little of them there are :) ) are not used to holding up an extra big bump in front! And it will only get bigger...lovely! I've grown a lot, it seems, in the past couple weeks; compare:
exhibit A- picture of me at week 23
and exhibit B - at week 25
See, I look bigger, right? Well I (and my muscles) think so, and our votes are the ones that count :)
Oh, and also I got my hair cut, which you can sort of see in the week 25 picture. It is just so straight and was getting so long that it looked weird with my ballooning figure...at least I thought so, and my vote seems to be a majority in recent polls :) I'll get a picture up of my haircut, which I think is cute, when my hair decides to cooperate and look good in a picture. That will be soon, I hope.
Um, but my hair makes no promises.
1 comment:
You look so super cute I can't even handle it!
Post a Comment